Sunday, March 1, 2015

REVIEW : The Virgin by Tiffany Reisz


SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE : March 31, 2015

For years, Kingsley Edge warned Eleanor the day would come when she, the mistress of a well-respected Catholic priest, would have to run. She always imagined if that day came, she'd be running with Søren. Instead, she's running from him.

Fearing Søren and Kingsley will use their power and influence to bring her back, Eleanor takes refuge at the one place the men in her life cannot follow. Behind the cloistered gates of the convent where her mother has taken orders, Eleanor hides from the man she loves and hates in equal measure.

With Eleanor gone, the lights have gone out in Kingsley's kingdom. When he learns the reason she left, he, too, turns his back on Søren and runs. On a beach in Haiti, Kingsley meets Juliette, the one woman who could save him from his sorrows. But only if he can save her first.

Eleanor can hide from Søren but she can't hide from her true nature. A virginal novice at the abbey sends Eleanor down a path of sexual awakening, but to follow this path means leaving her lover behind, a sacrifice Eleanor refuses to make.

The lure of the forbidden, the temptation to sin and the price of passion have never been higher, and Eleanor and Kingsley will have to pay it if they ever want to go home again.

All the love and hugs and kisses to NetGalley for the ARC.

If you know me, then you know that I have not-so-patiently been waiting for this book to land in my hands. I am a huge fan of The Original Sinners series, and oh my God, Tiffany Reisz is just a master storyteller.

I will not drop any spoiler bombs because you just have to experience the full "holy shit!" effect for yourself. I will only say that The Virgin, book 7 in the series, ties up so many loose ends and makes you just love these dirty bastards so much more.



Those dirty bastards? Oh, you know them. Nora, Søren, and Kingsley. The unholy trinity. GAAAHAHHHH!! I'm sorry, my fangirl is showing, I just missed these characters so much. They really get into your head and heart. Pleased to say that The Virgin, is pretty much all them, as they take a walk down memory lane and FINALLY talk about "that year". If you've read the previous books, then you know what that means.

Lets be honest, one of the biggest draws about this series is the incredible sex. I mean, some scenes from the books still have me slack-jawed in amazement. The Virgin, most definitely continues to own that reaction.

If you are a fan, you will absolutely adore this book. I am so pleased with it and so sad that I  have to go back into the waiting game for the finale with The Queen. Too far away.

I recommend this series to anyone looking for an erotic read with a fantastic storyline, great writing, and unique as fuck characters and humor.

DO IT!!

Final note : ROLLS-ROYCE FOREVER!!

The Virgin (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz  via @amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment