Monday, March 9, 2015

REVIEW : Say My Name (A Stark International Trilogy Book 1) by J. Kenner


SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE : April 14, 2015

I never let anyone get too close—but he’s the only man who’s ever made me feel alive.
 
Meeting Jackson Steele was a shock to my senses. Confident and commanding, he could take charge of any room . . . or any woman. And Jackson wanted me. The mere sight of him took my breath away, and his touch made me break all my rules.  

Our bond was immediate, our passion untamed. I wanted to surrender completely to his kiss, but I couldn’t risk his knowing the truth about my past. Yet Jackson carried secrets too, and in our desire we found our escape, pushing our boundaries as far as they could go.

Learning to trust is never easy. In my mind, I knew I should run. But in my heart, I never felt a fire this strong—and it could either save me or scorch me forever.
Major thanks to NetGalley and Random House for the ARC

Sylvia Brooks is our leading lady in Say My Name, and she has been put in charge of overseeing the development of an island resort. Problems arise when the architect in charge drops out and Sylvia is left needing the one man she pushed away.


It was five years ago that Sylvia and Jackson Steele, world known architect, first met. Unfortunately, their time together didn’t end on the best note.

Jackson can still remember when Sylvia asked him to walk away from whatever future they could’ve possibly had. Now that Sylvia is in need of his services, Jackson has some plans for revenge on his mind. Needless to say, those plans backfire as the two find themselves right where they left off. Only now, the stakes in their relationship are much higher.

Jackson and Sylvia both have some explaining to do when some secrets from the past start to come to light. Can they finally get past it all and be together, or will they once again have to walk away from each other?  

I have to say, at first I really didn’t like Jackson but when you get all the information about the situation, I just can’t help but love him.

Sylvia is dynamite. She strong, she’s smart and she’s a fighter. These two are a great match personally and professionally.

I’m ready for book 2 in this trilogy.

 Say My Name: A Stark Novel (Stark International Trilogy Book 1) by J. Kenner via @amazon

Stark International Trilogy follows after The Stark Trilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment