Monday, October 7, 2019

NYCC 2019 RECAP : THURSDAY



 NYCC 2019 : THURSDAY RECAP


Hello all, I had the fun experience of New York comic con 2019 this past weekend. I wasn’t really interested or rather, able to get my hands on any book arcs this year and I was trying to keep my budget sort of low. I failed on that front.
Next few days I’ll try and recap the goings-on and my thoughts on the day.






The first day up was Thursday. I got there at 9:30am and I must say, I really hate the runaround Javits makes you take to enter the building. It is ridiculous and by 10am I still wasn’t in the building, missing out on some booth tickets. With that, I spent most of my day at the SyFy Livewire booth waiting for the RWBY voice cast. They were wonderful. I also saw the cast of The Purge tv-series and Big Mouth.




Purchase wise, I am a huge WWE fan, more so a huge Becky Lynch fan, and this year I saw custom art that I had to get my hands on. I also bought some boom studios WWE graphic novels and a signed Seth Rollins poster from his wrestling school.
 




 


After my Javits roaming, it was off to Hammerstein Ballroom for the live RWBY panel. Minus one or 2 hiccups, this panel was so much fun. I love Rooster Teeth and I love this series so much. Seeing Miles, Kerry, Aaryn, Lindsay, Barbara, and Kara, was a dream for me. We got sneak peeks at the new season of the show and got to view the first 12 minutes! There will be a second novel featuring Sun and Mercury and they have teamed up with DC comics. Amazing growth of this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment