Tuesday, October 8, 2019

NYCC 2019 RECAP : FRIDAY


Friday at Comic-Con was much of the same run around upon entry. Spent the first few hours on the exhibitor floor and checked out goods before again heading to the SyFy NYCC Live area. Friday was all about AEW, or All Elite Wrestling for me. I had the option of seeing the crew at a later panel but the crowd was just too rowdy (and drunk) for me, so syfy it was. It was great seeing wrestlers like Jon Moxley and Chris Jericho, who I had enjoyed for so many years. Also in attendance was Kharma, Brandi Rhodes, Jungle Boy and Nyla Rose.



Along with AEW, I was able to hear author Kami Garcia speak on her new Joker/Harley Quinn work, see the cast of The Runaways and also snap a few pics of Matthew Broderick and Wendie Malick.
I made this day pretty short because Saturday was due to be a busy day.




No comments:

Post a Comment