Tuesday, October 27, 2015

REVIEW : The Queen by Tiffany Reisz

RELEASE DATE : TODAY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! October 27, 2015

“This is a new life I’m living. I am reborn. And all babies cry when they’re born.”

The time has come and many tears have been shed. The final book of the Original Sinners is here. It is time to say goodbye to my favorite unholy trinity of Søren, Kingsley and of course the one and only Mistress Nora.

In The Queen we come full circle and finally get to see Eleanor become the badass whippersnapper erotica writing queen we have loved and read about throughout the series.

As always there is so much amazing sex and humor to go side by side with the perfect story. I'm very pleased that it finished with great focus on the trio and answered every question I had, including the “dear god whyyyyy’s” of the mini Søren coming to exist.

Søren, Nora, and Kingsley, you have touched me in every naughty way and I love you for it and you definitely go out in a style all your own. I know this probably won't be the last time we read of these three but major thank you to Tiffany Reisz for bringing these characters into my life. It gave me that bit of religion I've been missing. Much love.

The Queen (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz via @amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment