Friday, February 20, 2015

Kristen Stewart You Fucking GODDESS


THIS IS WHAT STAN DAYS ARE MADE OF! 

Anyone who knows or follows me, knows that I am a huge Kristen Stewart fan. Well today, that little lady made some serious history.

Kristen won the award for best supporting actress at the 2015 Cesar Awards, which is France’s version of the Oscars. She won for her role in Olivier Assayas‘ “Clouds of Sils Maria.” History was made just with the nod as she was the first American to be nominated in 30 years in any acting category, but holy shit dude, SHE FUCKING WON!

Like, do you understand how incredibly huge that is?! I admit to bursting into tears at the announcement. I have been a proud fan since I thought she was a cute boy in Panic Room (oops)Through all the bullshit tossed her way, the ups and downs, and the fake as fuck fans, I STOOD BY HER SIDE.

She is a genuine diamond in the industry and I cannot wait to see her create more memorable moments.

 KSIBTU!

1 comment:

  1. *sobs again* THIS DAY i still sit back sometimes like did that really happen

    ReplyDelete