Monday, May 11, 2015

REVIEW: Beyond Innocence (Beyond #6) by Kit Rocha


SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE : May 20, 2015

Major thanks to the Kit Rocha crew for the ARC!

This series is my life. Honestly, it is. I make countdown clocks just waiting for any new bits to emerge and ruin me in its awesomeness.

This is book 6 in the beyond series, I am TELLING YOU NOW to go read the rest because you may want some character reference and because it’s just fucking greatness and this is a treat for you and me.

Beyond Innocence is the book of Jared and Lili. Just a little background, Jared sells sex to the rich and Lili just stumbled her way into O’Kane territory after making some mighty big waves in the sector wars.


Since the start of this series my favorite pairing has easily been Dallas and Lex. That hasn’t changed but honestly Jared and Lili raced right into second position. I have such a love for couples that not only survive and love but when they actually fight together and work together? You got me hook, line, and sinker. 

Jared is certainly more than what he appears to be and lawwwwd, a fine dressed man in a sea of leather and denim is quite the treat. He finds himself walking a fine line under the watchful eye of sector leaders after he makes a career change, but its Sector Four’s newest resident that has caught his eye.

In blood and fur, Lili Fleming has left Sector Five in a big way. With her head finally clear, she’s unsure of her place in the O’Kane family. Sure she has Rachel as a confidant but Lili is more than just a little curious about the handsome and mysterious Jared.

With a boost in her confidence from Rachel and the other ladies of the sector, Lili pursues Jared and the two begin a relationship that opens up Lili to many new experiences. When Jared comes under serious fire, Lili makes it her mission to prove her worth to herself and to the O’Kane family.

This was so good and so incredibly sexy, I mean they had me swooning over a 5-way. COME ON!

Only Kit Rocha. These ladies pack a punch.


There are currently no pre-order links available. I will make a post as soon as they go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment