Thursday, April 30, 2015

REVIEW : Hate F*@k : The Horus Group Book 3 by Ainsley Booth


RELEASE DATE : April 28, 2015
Hailey:
In the blink of an eye, everything changed, and I can’t pretend I don’t need Cole anymore.
He’s my heart and soul, but he’s not always there when I need him, and I’m scared.

Cole:
Keeping Hailey at arms’ length used to be an annoying challenge. Now it’s a matter of life and death.
I want vengeance. And then I want Hailey to be mine, forever.

The final episode in the love story of an ex-Navy SEAL and the curvy good girl he can't resist!

Major thanks to NetGalley and Victory Editing for the ARC.

I am so sad to see this story wrap up. It was so much fun and so satisfying. I really hope to read more from Ainsley Booth and to get some updates on The HORUS Group. I feel this could be a phenomenal series.


We pick up right where we left off and Hailey is in some serious danger. She’s forced to make a decision and take action to protect herself. The choice may haunt her but it puts her back in the safety of Cole’s arms.

Once reunited, the two don’t quite know how to behave around each other after what’s taken place. Hailey takes charge and tries to make Cole understand how she’s feeling and what she needs. This leads to a fantastic foreplay scene which helps set the stage for a scene later on that left me in a puddle. That scene also gave me giggles at one instance thanks to Hailey and her lack of filter. It manages to be sexy, funny and still very dirty.

Cole and the HORUS group finally connect all the dots on a case and it reveals some disturbing information about Hailey’s family and why she may have been targeted. The new information makes Cole determined to keep Hailey safe and in his life. It’s a very beautiful close to Cole and Hailey’s story and the ending gives me hope that Ainsley will continue with these great characters because I really don’t want to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment