Monday, January 13, 2020

Spotlight Release : Just a Little More by Allie York @ayorkwrites

#425Madison is back with JUST A LITTLE MORE by @ayorkwrites Readers will devour this #accidentalpregnancy romance. Piper finally has her life together and Derek thinks everything is perfect. It seems like they may be in for just a little more when their world is turned upside down. 
 FREE in #KindleUnlimited #ThePerfectPlaceToFallInLove


Title: Just A Little More

Author: Allie York

Release Date: 1/13/20

Series: 425 Madison Ave, #10

Genres: ContemporaryRomance


Synopsis:


Piper

Dream career - check.

Amazing luxury apartment - check.

Stable relationship (with the sexiest man ever) - check.

I finally have my life together. Or I did until the universe decided to throw one heck of a curveball.

Nothing could prepare me for the rollercoaster I’ve boarded.



Derek

Move from Alabama to NYC - check.

Job at the hottest restaurant in the city - check.

Stable relationship (with the sexiest woman ever) - check.

Five years after my last heartbreak and I’m finally living my best life.

Everything is perfect, until the surprise of a lifetime.

My future and my past collide, turning my world upside down -when I’m finally starting to get things right.



Piper and Derek are in for just a little more - after all, 425 Madison is the perfect place to fall in love!


Add to Goodreads!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment