Saturday, November 2, 2019

Book Review : Mixed Up by @emmahartauthor






Dirty cocktails, deadly enemies with a red-hot attraction, and one big, crazy, Greek family--what could possibly go wrong?Hiring my brother's best friend was not on my to-do list.Neither was he.Expanding my dirty cocktail bar into food was supposed to be easy, except finding a chef in my little town of Whiskey Key is anything but.Until Parker Hamilton comes home--bringing his Michelin starred chef's hat with him.He has no work. I need someone like him in my new kitchen.There's just one problem: I hate his cocky, filthy-mouthed, sexy-as-hell guts.Even if I might want him. Just a little...Working for my best friend's sister? Not on my to-do list.She's another story.Whiskey Key was supposed to be a relaxing vacation, except I haven't reached the heights I have by lying in a hammock drinking cocktails. So when Raven Archer is desperate for a chef, I offer up my skills.I'm bored. She needs what I can give her. Except there's a problem: I've always hated her.Her and her big, blue eyes, sassy mouth, and killer curves.If only I didn't want her.

 

 This shit was hilarious. Raven and Parker are just perfection in their filth and talent. Another hate to love you type of story but this one is just filled with sexual innuendo in the form of drinks and well, sexual tension. I also love Raven’s brother and her friends. This was so fun to read and a heat seeker.

No comments:

Post a Comment