Friday, October 12, 2018

Book Review : Show Off by Ember Cole @entangledpub @authorembercole



  • Print Length: 97 pages
  • Publisher: One Handed Reads (October 8, 2018)
  • Publication Date: October 8, 2018
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
AMAZON
Don’t look away…
I’m the kind of guy people avoid. Yeah, I’m harsh, but it’s the scar that runs from my chest to my face that isn’t doing me any favors. Doesn’t matter that it came at a huge price or that I’ve made something of myself since—experience has taught me chicks don’t dig the kind of scars I carry.

Which is why, when a gorgeous woman moves in next door and isn’t at all intimidated by me, I feel like my luck is about to turn. 
Man, does it turn. Seems she gets off on me seeing her sexiest, most private moments…a lot. And I really, really like watching. Enough that I can’t resist giving her a taste of her own medicine.
What follows is the hottest week of my life, and we’ve never even spoken. Or touched. We’re both so worked up that when we crash into each other at the grocery store, no backyard fence between us, I’m ready to take her right there in the frozen foods aisle.
Bianca is bold. She hints that she’s sick of watching the previews and wants to see the whole show. I’ve never done anything like what she’s suggesting, but the ideas spinning through my head turn me the hell on. I’m going to give that woman every one of her wildest fantasies, and then maybe, just maybe, I’ll win her heart…
SHOW OFF is a scorching hot standalone M/F romance with a little M/F/M/M surprise. If you like voyeurism, exhibitionism, and ménage, this one’s for you. As with all my books, there is no cheating, and a HEA is guaranteed!



 REVIEW: SWEET JESUS THIS WAS HOT!

Recieved this copy by NetGalley and Entangled Publishing.
This was such a perfect choice to pick me up out my slump. No bullshit back and forth, just two- or 4 or 5 people on the same page. NO CHEATING AND NO ANGST! Incredibly hot and well done scenes. Love the characters and their appreciation of each others kinks and beauty. READ IT!





Ember Cole is an erotic romance author, movie addict, and all around nerd girl who is easily distracted by hot fictional characters and Popsicles. She lives in California with her goldfish and a slew of imaginary boyfriends. Her motto when writing romance? Why only settle for one man… You can find Ember on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Ember-Cole-198985424198506/

No comments:

Post a Comment